WattShop optimised HUUB Wattbike Riders dominated the HSBC UK British National Track Championships:
- Team Pursuit - Gold, Competition & Track record
- Individual Pursuit - Gold, Silver, Bronze, 4th, 5th
- Kilo - Gold, Silver, Bronze
- Points - Bronze
- Jonny gave John a bit of a scare, qualifying just 0.4s off in a 4:13.0. Unfortunately getting hit by a car riding in to the finals put paid to his chances to challenge. John duly defended his title.
- Will and Dan battled hard for the bronze, with just 1.5 seconds separating them in the final. Dan edged out Will, riding a 4:16.5 to pick up the final spot on the podium.
- The top 5 spots were all taken by HUUB Wattbike riders. Their 10 rides were all between 4:12 and 4:18. A dominant performance.
- HUUB Wattbike were again seeded in the final heats, with Kyle, Dan and Jonny set to challenge for the title.
- Kyle stepped up to the plate, knocking 1.3 seconds off his PB for a 1:02.6.
- Dan chipped two tenths off Kyle’s mark to knock him down a step.
- Jonny paced his kilo very well to pull out 0.6 of a second in the last lap. Delivering a 1:01.7 and taking the gold medal.