The Sigma X is a brand new way to look at your front end fit. Everything about the stem, from its low frontal area to its aero-matched spacers and hidden bolts, was designed to cheat the wind while still allowing standard adjustments and easy cable routing. Developed in tandem with Alpha X, it was born and bred to provide superbike aerodynamics with standard bike convenience.
- Small frontal area. Single piece construction greatly reduces frontal area. There is no extra bulky mounting hardware to join the stem and bar together.
- Hidden bolts, low bolt count. Not one millimetre of any bolt is exposed to the wind, to promote smoother airflow and reduce drag. The bolt count is kept to an absolute minimum, using a single-bolt wedge-style stem clamp. Furthermore the two Cable Cover bolts serve double-duty as an optional BTA mount.
- Adjustable and re-adjustable. With the Sigma X it is easy to adjust stack with aero-matched spacers unlike integrated solutions where you are often locked into to your position with minimal to no adjustment.
- All hardware included. The Sigma X comes complete with 40mm of aero-matched fork spacers. No need to buy anything extra in order to achieve that perfect fit. And the bolts for the stem cover double as an integrated BTA mount - attach your bottle cage without a single zip tie, velcro strap, or other extraneous hardware.
- No fork cutting required. The cable cover of the Sigma X works even when the steerer is long. This allows you to fully build your bike and try out a different number of spacers before having to commit to a steer tube length. And the first 10mm of spacers above the stem are still shielded from the wind. This helps down the road if you ever need to come back up, or want to preserve resale value for your bike. No more need to trim the fork in the name of aero.
- BTA mount included. Every Sigma X includes an integrated BTA hydration mount, putting the bottle in perfect position without adding the huge frontal area from an aftermarket solution.
- Hassle free routing. Thanks to the Sigma X cable cover, hiding your cables from the wind is trivially easy. Just route your cables as normal, and then after the job is done, use the cable cover to collect them and hide them from the wind. No need to attempt a convoluted cable path just to keep things clean.
- Centre pull cable stop. The Sigma X comes with a removable centre pull cable stop. If you use a centre pull brake like the TriRig Omega X, you can route to this stop and run bare cable from there to the front brake for the cleanest possible setup. Or, simply remove the stop and run full housing or a hydraulic line to any other brake you want. The Sigma X makes for a super-clean setup with anything.