Cratus Aero Crank (Pre-order Only)
TO PLACE AN ORDER/BE ADDED TO OUR WAITING LIST PLEASE PURCHASE A PRE-ORDER OR EMAIL email@example.com
The Cratus carbon fibre aero crankset has been designed to be class leading in every aspect from aerodynamics and drivetrain efficiency through to biomechanics and stiffness. No stone was left unturned in creating this ultimate crankset. From inception through development, testing and manufacturing, we have utilised the best of British engineering. The unique crankarm length adjustment system allows you to adjust between 160mm and 175mm, making bike fitting and aero testing significantly quicker and easier. The super narrow Q factor of 132mm is class leading and helps to further improve both your biomechanics and aerodynamics. The proprietary aero chainring contains a range of unique improvements: stepped tooth to chainring profile reduces aerodynamic flow separation off the chain outer plates; 144 BCD reduces chainring flex, and the low friction additive infused material reduces surface friction to an absolute minimum.
The Cratus passive crank is compatible with all pedal systems and various bottom bracket specifications, whilst also offering adjustable crankarm lengths through the use of interchangeable inserts.
- Aerodynamically designed to reduce turbulence and separation around the spider, chainring and crankarm.
- 144mm BCD for track and road, improving power transfer eliminating any chainring flex.
- 132mm Q factor. Narrower than nearly every crankset currently on the market.
- Adjustable crankarm length between 160mm and 175mm (160/175mm, 162.5/172.5mm, 165/170mm and 167.5mm pedal inserts)
- Road option comes with low friction additive infused 1x narrow-wide chainring in 58/60/62/64T
- Track option comes with low friction additive infused 1/8” track chainring in 58/59/60/61/62/63/64/65/66T
- Stepped chainring design keeps the chain outer plates flush with the chainring to reduce flow separation
- Compatible with all frames that run BSA, ITA, BB30, PF30, BBRight, BB30a, PF30a, BB86, Evo386, T45, T47/68, T47/86 bottom brackets.
Standard 58t or larger 144BCD 5 bolt chainrings can be used with the crank however it is optimal to have a crank specific chainring.
This crank is only compatible with 58T or larger chainrings. It is currently single ring only, although a future dual chainring option will be available. The crank is a passive design but can be upgraded in the future to a powermeter option. Chainrings can be ordered separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
£1,595.00 - with additive infused carbon chainring however this is TBC upon final manufacturing costs being confirmed.
Custom spindles and spiders can be produced. Please email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.