Anemoi Extensions (Pre-order Only)
TO PLACE AN ORDER/BE ADDED TO OUR WAITING LIST PLEASE PURCHASE A PRE-ORDER OR EMAIL email@example.com
Taking our hugely popular custom integrated extension concept and creating "off the shelf", readily available Anemoi universal carbon fibre aero extensions.
Universal across nearly all base bars, the Anemoi carbon aero extensions come complete with arm rests (our standard 2 piece design), your chosen angled riser, adapter plate, hand grip angle and profile, either a Garmin or Wahoo computer mount.
A progression of the work carried out with the World Cup winning Huub Wattbike Test Team, these extensions are a stepped development from our first release. Key features include:
- Aerodynamically optimised to provide a clean flow transition from the extension to your forearm, reducing separation and aero drag.
- Multiple hand grip options to suit your preferred angle and profile.
- Fully internal mechanical and electronic cable routing, including space for Shimano Di2 junction box or SRAM eTap blip box (gen2 only).
- Four riser angle options to provide equivalent extension angles to 20, 30, 40 and 50 degree extensions.
- Five universal adapter plates to account for differing reaches. Dual riser stack systems utilise two smaller plates whilst mono riser stack systems utilise a "splitter" bracket.
- Guaranteed UCI 10cm rule compliance when running our 2 piece flat arm rests in conjunction with the 15 degree riser angle and the standard hand grip option.
- The "pole" option hand grip provides an industry standard 22mm diameter to accept various bar end plug designs and gear shift systems. Please note if you need to be UCI legal installing end plugs and shifters would alter the 10cm reference point so you may need to cut down the hand grip section to meet the regulations.
- Available with Garmin, Wahoo or no mount.
- 2 piece arm rests, supplied with 5mm pre-cut, laser engraved, foam padding.
- UK designed, optimised and manufactured.
A full system comprises of:
1x pair of extensions
1x pair of specified riser angles
1x pair of specified adapter plates
1x pair of specified hand grips
1x pair of 2 piece flat arm rests including foam padding
1x computer mount
All required bolts
£1,495 for a dual riser stack system
£1,595 for a mono riser stack system
If required a BTA water bottle and/or Notio Konect mounting can be accounted for. Please make us aware if you wish to include either of these mountings as they will require a custom adapter plate. If you're interested in buying a Notio Konect please get in touch via email.
Custom adapter plates, hand grip styles and angled risers can be manufactured at an additional cost. Please get in touch if you wish to explore these options - firstname.lastname@example.org